A series of guidelines were issued on immigration by Maryland’s Attorney General Brian E. Frosh today. The Immigration Guidance...
Tag Archive for: Immigration
- Utilizing Procedural Justice in Law Enforcement
- Baltimore PD considers future of aerial surveillance program
- Aurora police arrest one man near fatal shooting in motel parking lot
- San Jose Officers Fatally Shoot Break In Suspect
- Maryland Attorney General Releases ‘Immigration Guidance Memorandum’ for Law Enforcement
Get Your ILEAA Membership Today
The ILEAA membership provides you with valuable resources, information, and leadership insights for law enforcement agency auditors. We ensure you always have up to date knowledge and the proper skills for your profession. ILEAA membership is open to to a variety of civilian personnel, law enforcement agencies, and local government auditing departments.